Ceremony Design Company
Have you ever been perusing Pintrest and thought “I could make that for my wedding!”? Then once something (or someone) pulls you away from the computer and you snap out of the Pintrest spell, you realize you have (a) no time to make things for your wedding (b) you are not crafty enough to pull of such a stunt and (c) have now wasted 3 hours in Pintrest land and accomplished nothing. I have discovered a local company that helps you design your wedding while adding customized options, so that your wedding feels a little more like you! Allow me to introduce Ceremony Design Company:
In a wedding nutshell, it’s everything you need for a wedding on the beach wrapped up with a pretty bow. Want a pretty garden wedding instead of a beach theme? No problem. There are 7 designs to cover most every esthetic, and 3 tier levels filled with lots of bells and whistles. Oh, did I mention it will help you with your bottom line budget?
- We handle ceremony set up and breakdown–it’s included!
- Each bride has access by phone and email to Renee and a Ceremony Assistant from the time you book until the wedding day.
- Need flowers for your bridal party and parents? Add Fresh Florals to your package, and they will be delivered to your door on the day of the wedding! Our Ceremony Assistant will pin on all boutonnieres for the guys.
- Need a referral list? They email an extensive, tried and true referral list to each bride upon booking.
- Need a location for your beach ceremony? They know the perfect spot for you.
- Want a save the date, invitations and thank you cards that coordinate with your ceremony? Done. All you’ll have to do is write out the addresses. (Unless you’d like them to book a calligrapher for you!)
Pretty groovy, aye?! You’re welcome